Thursday 3 October 2013

Number One

This blog is something I've been wanting to do for a while and having walked out of the workplace which has been making me miserable for the last nine months for the last time yesterday, I now have the time to dedicate to getting it started.

As you can see from the bio, this blog will be detailing 'my adventures in the land of the second hand'. I started shopping in charity shops in my lunch breaks at college in 2005 and over the years my love affair has only grown with my increasing lack of expendable income. 

My favourite things to shop for are:

Clothing - Charity shops are a great place to find one-of-a-kind vintage items in addition to cheaper current season pieces.
Jewellery - I'm a real lover of a statement piece of costume jewellery. 
Things for the home - My home is littered with all sort of useless decorations including a vast collection of pigs.

I will in time be building a Twitter for the blog but for the moment you can follow me on Instagram - charityshopgold.


2 comments: