Monday 25 May 2015

Goodstock.

Goodstock is relatively new to the Manchester charity shop scene. Raising money for youth charity vInspired, the shop can be found in a prime location on Oxford Road - an excellent site with huge front display windows, invitingly dressed to entice in passers by. The shop first caught my eye from the top deck of the bus and I kept telling myself I needed to go and have a look so when I received an email from them asking me to pop in, I jumped at the chance!


The charity have created an interesting concept. The ground floor is full of second hand high street label bargains such as these never worn Dorothy Perkins trousers or this Topshop skirt.


I couldn't possibly leave without picking up this H&M skirt which I believe is still in stores at full price!


Up the stairs is a wonderful vintage section, made up of both personally donated items and some clothing donated in bulk from vintage lines such as Blue Rinse. It's a great space for any vintage lover!




I particularly loved these two floral dresses!


The shop was really immaculately presented and I will be sure to return soon!

You can find Goodstock at:
6a Oxford Road
Manchester
M1 5QA

They're open for your viewing and buying pleasure from 10am-6pm Monday-Saturday and if you would like to get in contact with them, you can on 0161 236 3258 or email to Goodstock@vinspired.com.

If you've purchased from Goodstock already or pop in soon, let me know what you think!

Char x

No comments:

Post a Comment