Monday 20 April 2015

Updates.

So, I'm nearly five months back into blogging after restarting Charity Shop Gold as one of my 2015 New Year's resolutions.

It's truly been one of the most rewarding decisions I've ever made. Not only does it keep me from spending too many pointless hours in front of the TV, I've started reading some excellent blogs written by some lovely people. Sometimes I find it quite hard to produce new content on a timely basis. Take this week for example - I went to visit a friend at weekend and had some long days at work so I've simply not had time. I'm away again as of Wednesday (off to Edinburgh - if anyone knows of any great charity shops there please let me know!) so I can only apologise for the delay.

I've got a few new blog posts in the pipeline - a guide to Manchester charity shops and a piece on the shops which mean the most to me. I'd love to hear your ideas for posts or anything you'd like to read. As always, I'm contactable via the comments box below, Instagram and email to charityshopgold@gmail.com.

Also, you can now find me on Twitter - @charityshopgold and Bloglovin'.

Char x

No comments:

Post a Comment