Friday 10 April 2015

Eyes bigger than my bank account.



Have you ever been shopping and bought so much that you get home, empty the bag out and think 'I forgot I bought that'? I'm slightly frightened by the amount of items there are here. 

I took the afternoon off work to enjoy the sunshine and found myself £40 down and swimming in charity shop bargains!


Grey dress, £3.99, Oxfam Withington. This still had its original tags. It's plain but I like the shape and it makes an easy outfit!



Dress, £2.99, Age UK Withington.
I'm definitely not convinced this yellowy-green dress will suit my pale complexion but I fell in love with the little gold studs on the back!

Dress, £3.99, Oxfam Withington.


Dress, £3.50, Shaw Trust Urmston.


Dress, £3.99, Age UK Withington.



Jumper, £1, The Charity Box Urmston.


Jumper, £1, Barnabus Withington.


Shoes, £5.99, Oxfam Withington. £5.99 is more expensive that I'd normally pay for a charity shop item but I absolutely fell in love with these shoes and it's rare to find good quality shoes second hand and even more rare to find them in my size!


Skirt, £1, Shaw Trust Urmston.



Skort, £1, The Charity Box Urmson. This was also still tagged.


Jumper, £3.49, The Charity Box Urmston. The photo is of the open back of the jumper.


Jumper, £4.95, Cancer Research Withington.


Top, £2, Shelter Urmston.

Urmston is a fairly new addition to my list of charity shopping destinations but I really rate it. There's a brilliant shop there called The Charity Box where a few of my items came from. I'm not sure what cause the shop raises money for but the stock is great quality and they have some excellent sales - putting the unsold stock on a pound rail so nothing goes to waste. I think there's another Charity Box in Cheetham Hill if any Manchester people can advise?

Sorry that this is so short and predominantly pictures - I need to get washing all my new things! I just can't wait to wear them all! 

Char x



No comments:

Post a Comment